Employee Group Benefits Program
- We know you take pride in the great benefits package you’ve designed and implemented for your employees, so your team at Parks Insurance Group takes pride in managing this package for you. Our motto is Insurance Made Easy, which you will find is a consistent advantage through your relationship with Parks Insurance Group. Group Benefits can be very complex, so it’s our duty to listen to your needs and help design, develop, implement, and service the benefits package for you and your employees that helps you maintain a competitive edge among your peers. We look forward to partnering with you!
The insurance market is volatile and forces many employers to cut costs, often including employee benefits. This can be detrimental to employee retention and recruiting. Having the correct three-to-five-year strategic plan in place can help in laying out a clear objective that will allow us to assist you in managing costs and maintaining the benefits that were hand-selected.
Human Resources professionals wear many hats daily and are often forced with the task of becoming a good juggler. Parks Insurance Group is here for you and will become an extension of your staff. We will help alleviate the day-to-day management of your benefits package from HR and help them focus on the many other complex duties they fulfill.
* Health Advocacy – We will work with providers directly as well as handle any and all issues employees will have with claims processing and payments. Your employees will be able to contact us directly.
* Regulatory and Legislative Compliance – We will follow along with you throughout the year to help make sure you stay compliant and fulfill requirements, such as ACA reporting.
* Employee Education – We work with you to craft the ideal message you want employees to receive when communicating and educating them on the benefits you offer them.
* On-Boarding and Off-Boarding – We will help streamline this process and focus on simplifying it for you and for your employees.
Vendor Selection & Management
We meet regularly with our carrier partners to stay abreast of any new trends or products in the marketplace. We have access to a large assortment of carriers in the marketplace as an independent agency, which allows us to bring you a variety of options at renewal time. We work for you, not the carriers, and work daily to understand the products and carriers so we can help you make informed decisions.
Having a streamlined process for on-boarding and off-boarding is vital. We maintain relationships with a multitude of vendors, so picking the correct one for you is something we analyze and take seriously. Having the correct system in place will allow us to establish an EDI feed to communicate to all vendors, store important documents for employees to have easy access to, and communicate information for ACA reporting. If going paperless is a goal for you…we can help!
Wellness and Medical Management
We conduct quarterly claims meetings with our clients to make sure we are taking the accurate steps in controlling claims costs. We are passionate about designing Health and Wellness programs that can run alongside your medical plans. It’s important to make sure the program is designed around problem areas in your current claims, which we analyze and monitor for you in order to assist in reducing claims utilization.
Rely on your team at Parks Insurance Group
Here at Parks, our goal is to provide individualized services to meet your needs and ultimately reduce your staff’s time by being their partner.
We are located at 9713 Northcross Center Ct, Ste. 102, Huntersville, North Carolina 28078. With inquiries, visit us or call us at 704-548-0500!
Insurance Made Easy
At Parks Insurance Group, we believe your plans and dreams for life are yours for the taking. We’re here to provide individualized insurance to help you achieve those dreams, even when life doesn’t go as planned. Licensed in DE, GA, MD, MN, NC, ND, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, & WV.
Charlotte, NC Location
(9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
Davidson, NC Location
(9:00 AM to 5:00 PM)